Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dear Jane...A12..another little finish, yeah!

The Dear Jane bug bit today, so i got busy & made another block! A12 & I am pretty happy with how it turned out! Another thing I recently figured out is I have something called "Photo Booth" here on my Mac laptop. It's a pic taker, in case you are wondering, & what's nice is, the pics end up on my laptop as quick as I take them! How cool is that! So, I got this block done, & decided to try taking a pic of it this way. Took a few trys to mainly get the whole block in the pic & not alot of other stuff! So, here goes, & now I have discovered a new quick way to share my block pics!... You may be seeing lots more blog pics now & I couldn't be any happier with my discovery!...This block is 5in too, just like the other DJ blocks I have posted, in case you are wondering. Isn't it cute, I think I really like how it turned out!



2 comments:

Aunt 'Reen said...

I think this block turned out very sweet! Congrats on figuring a quick way to upload these lovely little blocks. Looking forward to seeing many more of these!

happymrs said...

Thank you, & thanks for joining my blog! I love your blog & it is coming in quite handy for doing the DJ blocks, & thank you for doing it for all of us!