Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I realize....

Looking back through my last posts here, I realize I have more quilt related pics I haven't added here, so will work on this!
One other thing I am working on, & yes, when it comes to quilting, I have lots of WIPS, works in progress, lol! I admit it, but that's okay, cause it keeps me sane & happy, what else can I say!

Now, first off, I did a block from the "Rose of Sharon" book by Sharon Peterson, & I did it her way, using rubber cement & machine appliqueing it, once I did all the prep work. That block I will post first. Turned out great, love it, but to me, it still seemed like alot of work!

The second pic is another one from that book, it's in progress, so it's not done by any means. This one corner is almost done, just needs four buds, yeah! Love how it's magically appearing, & this one, I am hand appliqueing, using the back basting method... No doubt I will be doing more of these blocks, using this method! Also, I like these colors better, softer, & more my own personal style! Keep in mind, when looking at the second one, I am working on the first quarter section of it!...


No comments: