Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gee it's good to be back home again!

Yes, I know, it's a line from an old song, lol, what can I say, but it is so true! Our trip was great, for the most part, but it is so nice just to be back home here once again! Love it! I did get quite a bit of hand quilting done while on the road for 42 days, so that is something, isn't it! I think I completed 9 of those little hexagon flowers, & a whole bunch of triangle squares I cut out & was hand piecing, then, got bored & cut out some little drunkard's path blocks out of this neat pack of floral charm squares I have. I think I only have 3 of them left to assemble, then I can work on putting another little quilt, of some sort, together! Used some cream colored, tone on tone, along with them, so this should look really neat. Very soft looking, I'm hoping for. Anyway, the trip was great, got to see lots of family & some old friends too, plus, we had some real vacation time, coming & going, & got to play tourists here & there, so that really helped make this one memorable vacation!

Till next time, you all take care, & stay tuned!

No comments: